Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stats Update - The First of Many!

Morning Bloggers!

Here is the first of many posts that highlight my geocaching adventures. See below for a more comprehensive listing of what I have done in my quest for the elusive geocache. I have reached my milestone of 500 total finds on 4/1/2010 and now it on to 600 finds.

In other news, a birthday has been celebrated (my lovely wife Indika turned 29 on 4/1). Another Easter has come and gone and a wedding anniversary (Indika and I for 7 wonderful years) has passed as well.

At the end of this month, I will be heading to OKC with my wife and her running friends (The Running Lawyer, Dork & Worm) so they can participate in the OKC Marathon and Half Marathon this year. I will be down there for support and to also geocache as well. Remember bloggers, that this Cylon is on a quest and that quest is numbers. So caching on the road trip down to OKC. Caching in OKC. Caching on the road trip back to KC. I couldn't ask for anything more.

So that is all I have for now but stay tuned for further updates!

Peace!

3 comments:

  1. 29 I wish!! Hmmm..not sure about the caching down to OKC, but the rest well that I'm good with:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Sherpa and his geocaching!! I'm glad to see you've become a crazy blogger like the rest of us. Can't wait to see you both again in a couple of weeks - wahoo!! Good times await. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indi I am just trying to keep the age thing PC and with in reason for the other ladies in this world that would get caught up with the numbers game and the fact that a man shouldn't release the age of a woman.

    Thanks Kristen!

    ReplyDelete