Friday, April 16, 2010

Rainy and Blah but it's FRIDAY!

So here I sit listening to the music of my twisted youth. Alternative music soothing the savage beast. As I sit here thinking of all the wonderful things I could be doing, geocaching it on top of the list. Spending time with my lovely wife is another. Spending time with her geocaching is another. This could go on and on. So I will spare you from my rantings.

Here are a couple of quick updates in my world. Geocaching is planned for some time today, or over the weekend. SHOCKER! SURPRISE! Ya know with the weather being warmer, and the rain not coming down as heavy, I enjoy getting out and playing this game. As you have seen from some of my other blog posts, the is nature in your back yard and the only way you see it is by getting out there. Geocaching gets me out there so I can commune with Mother Earth. I enjoy it.

Another update is one that has to do with the Running Sri Lankan (my wife) directly and me indirectly. In 8 days we will be heading down to Oklahoma City for her to run in the OKC Half Marathon. I will be there for support as the Sherpa (my nickname given to me by the Running Quadruplet [Running Sri Lankan, Dork, Worm and Lawyer]). During my time down there waiting for the runners to finish, I will of course part take in some of my past-time. What could that be you ask? Come on, do I have to say it? Ok, Geocaching. I will be adding some more to my overall total and to my Oklahoma finds that I already have. During this trip I will be showcasing the game of geocaching to the group with some intent to convert the non-believers. Oh if you haven't realized yet, geocaching is a religion on to itself. You pray to objects in the sky to help guide you to the correct path and then glory will be yours. I follow the ways of the Coordinates. It should be a good to great time had by all. I am looking forward to see these awesome ladies again and meeting their partners as well.

Well I think I have wasted enough time for now but be sure keep checking back to see my updated detailed stats for geocaching and to get more blog updates from me as well.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. 8 days baby!!! Yey, yey!!! Yes, we will grab some caches. Its the least I could do for the support:)

    ReplyDelete